1 package (9-ounce) frozen artichoke hearts
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup salad oil or olive oil
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 or 2 heads Bibb lettuce, washed and crisped
8 cherry tomatoes
1. Cook frozen artichoke hearts in slightly salted water as the package label directs. Drain. Place in pie plate.
2. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, onion, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
3. Pour dressing over artichokes. Refrigerate, covered and stirring once or twice, until well chilled - at least 2 hours.
4. Arrange lettuce in a salad bowl. Top with artichokes and tomatoes.
5. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining dressing from artichokes.
Makes 2 servings.