1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup confectioner sugar
2 cups flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup flour
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Line a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with foil, coat with cooking spray.
2. Crust: Blend butter, sugar, and salt until soft, stir in flour. Scrape into pan, pressing level.
3. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven until golden. About 20 minutes.
4. Filling: Beat sugar, flour, eggs and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth. Pour over crust.
5. Bake in 350-degree oven 25 minutes until no imprint remains when lightly touched in center.
Cool on rack. Remove from pan. Cut into squares. Dust with confectioners sugar.