1 cup boiling water
1 cup Kroger white cornmeal
1 cup Kroger milk
4 Kroger eggs (separated)
1/4 cup Kroger butter or margarine
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon Kroger salt
2 quart casserole (greased)
- Add cornmeal to boiling water and stir until well mixed (will form a soft dough ball).
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Add beaten egg yolks, sugar, salt, and blend mixture until smooth.
- Beat egg whites until soft, rounded peaks are formed and gently fold into cornmeal mixture.
- Pour into well-greased casserole and bake at 375-degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve at once with whipped butter.
From the Kitchen Of
View additional recipes in this category