Black Bing Cherry Salad
A vintage handwritten recipe for Black Bing Cherry Salad; this congealed salad is made with Coca-Cola, Black Bing cherries, crushed pineapple, Black Cherry Jell-O, nuts, marshmallows, and cream cheese.Print Recipe
- 2 bottles Coca-Cola
- 1 #2 can black bing cherries
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple
- 2 packages Black Cherry Jell-O
- Chopped nuts
- Marshmallows or Philidelphia Cream Cheese diced
- Bring cherry juice and Coca-Cola to a boil.
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling liquid until thoroughly dissolved.
- Add fruit and nuts, chill.
- When nearly set, stir in cheese cubes or marshmallows if desired.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
Salad Mold 1
Salad Mold 2
Salad Mold 3
1/2 recipe is sufficient, unless for a large group.