Fresh whole eggs, spicy, grated nutmeg, fluffy, whipped cream, Borden’s Eagle Brand Milk, and the homemade taste that’s yours.
Here’s old-fashioned eggnog made extra sooth ad delicious in minutes with a modern shortcut: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Borden’s Eagle Brand Holiday Eggnog
A vintage advertisement recipe from Borden's Eagle Brand for Eggnog, make this eggnog with eggs, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, vanilla extract, salt, milk, heavy cream, and nutmeg.Print Recipe
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 can 15-ounce Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 quart homogenized milk
- 1/2 pint 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine well-beaten eggs, Eagle Brand Milk, vanilla and salt until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into punch bowl or serving cups.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
Medium stock pot
Punch Bowl 2