Breast of Chicken Magnifique
Servings: 8 Servings
A vintage typed recipe card for Breast of Chicken Magnifique, make this chicken casserole with chicken breasts, butter or margarine, sliced mushrooms, Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and light cream. Serve with a choice of rice mix.Print Recipe
- 4 whole chicken breast about 3 pounds, split
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms about 1/3 pound
- 2 cans Campbells’ Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- Generous dash crushed thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary crushed
- 2/3 cup light cream
- Brown chicken in butter; remove.
- Brown mushrooms.
- Stir in soup, garlic, and seasonings; add chicken, cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
- Stir now and then, blend in cream; heat slowly.
- Serve with choice of rice mix.
I found Italian rice mix to be very delicious.