- 1 pound cooked crawfish
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 2 garlic pods chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pint half and half
- 3 tablespoons Sherry
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper to taste cayenne or white pepper
- Dash Tobasco
- In a skillet saute' crawfish tail in 1/4 cup butter 10 minutes.
- Drain well and discard liquid.
- In another skillet saute' green onion, garlic, parsley in 1/2 cup butter.
- Blend in flour, gradually add warm half & half.
- Stir until it thickens, add sherry and crawfish tails, stirring gently.