1/2 cup butter
1 cup boiling water
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
Whipped cream or cream pudding filling
- Melt butter in boiling water.
- Add flour and salt all at one time; stir vigorously. Cook, stirring constantly until the mixture forms a ball that doesn’t separate.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add eggs one at a time, being hard after each addition until the mixture is smooth.
- Fill Mirro Cooky Press, use tip number 31.
- Form cream puffs 2.5-inch in diameter and 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 450-degrees for 15 minutes or 325-degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- When cream puffs are cold, cut a hole in the side of each. Fill cream puff with whipped cream or a cream pudding filling. Put through cooky press sing tip number 23.
Yield 12 puffs.