Old Fashioned Fluffy White Frosting
A vintage handwritten recipe card for Fluffy White Frosting; make this frosting with sugar, light corn syrup, water, egg whites, cream of tartar, salt, and vanillaPrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a top boiler, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Cook over rapidly boiling water, beating with rotary beater until mixture stands in peaks.
- Remove from heat – add vanilla.
- Continue beating until frosting holds deep swirls.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
Retro Hand Mixer