1/3 cup Kroger butter (softened)
8 slices Kroger white bread
1/2 pound Kroger sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
1 7-ounce can shrimp (drained)
3 Kroger eggs
2 cups Kroger milk
1/4 teaspoon Kroger salt
1/4 teaspoon Kroger celery salt
1/4 teaspoon Kroger dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon Kroger paprika
1/4 teaspoon Kroger pepper
1/4 teaspoon Accent or MSG
Large shallow or 2-quart baking dish
- Lightly grease the baking dish.
- Spread the softened butter on both sides of the bread and cut into one-inch squares.
- Arrange 1/2 of the bread squares in the bottom of the baking dish; cover well with 1/2 of the shredded cheese and shrimp. Repeat a second layer with remaining bread, cheese, and shrimp.
- Beat eggs, add milk and blend in seasonings.
- Pour over shrimp and bake at 325-degrees until set (about 40 minutes). Place baking dish in a chafing dish for serving.