This handwritten vintage recipe card is for a Hog’s Head Hash. Make this hash with Hog’s Head Cheese, roast beef, onion, green pepper, salt, tabasco, lemon pepper, and garlic salt or garlic powder.
Hog's Head Hash
- 1 package Hogshead cheese
- 1 package roast beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely chopped
- lemon pepper
- garlic salt or garlic powder
- Cool onion and green pepper, and chop finely.
- Chop meat slices.
- Heat meat, onions, and peppers; add seasonings.
- Place mixture in a mold greased with mayonnaise.
- Chill and serve.