- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 large onion
- 1/2 large green pepper
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 ounces
- 1/2 can water
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic puree or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sharp cheese grated or Cheese Whiz
- 4 ounces noodles
- Brown meat, then onion and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, water, catsup, sugar, and seasonings.
- Simmer one hour.
- Empty soup in a bowl and add cheese, stir well.
- Prepare noodles according to package, drain.
- In a greased dish, put a layer of noodles, ground beef mixture and then soup & cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Put in a 350-degree oven for twenty minutes.