Libby’s Pumpkin Pie
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 #303 can Libby's Pumpkin approximately 2 cups
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 2/3 cups evaporated milk, top milk, or light cream
- 1 9- inch unbaked pastry shell
- Mix together in order given.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake in a hot oven (425-degrees) 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperatures to moderate (350-degrees) and continue baking 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.