Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Servings: 100 Cookies
A vintage hand written recipe card for an Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie; make these sugar cookies with butter, sugar, cream or milk, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt.Print Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups butter beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs or 4 yolks well-beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream 1 1/2 cups butter, beaten, 2 cups sugar, 2 tablespoons cream or milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 eggs or 4 yolks, well-beaten.
- Add 3 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 teaspoons baking powder, sifted together.
- Mix well. Arrange by teaspoons on buttered tin 1-inch apart.
- Bake at 350-degrees, 8 minutes.