Pet Milk Fabulous Fudge
A vintage clipped recipe from PET Milk for Fabulous Fudge, make this fudge recipe with sugar, PET Evaporated Milk, marshmallows, salt, butter, Hershey's Semi-Sweet Dainties, chopped pecans, and vanilla.Print Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup PET Evaporated Milk
- 16 large marshmallows or 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6- ounces 1 cup Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Dainties
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix in a heavy 2-quart saucepan 2 1/4 cups sugar, 3/4 cup PET Evaporated Milk, 16 large marshmallows (or 1 cup marshmallow creme), 1/4 cup butter or margarine, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat to a boil (mixture will be bubbling all over top). Boil and stir 5 minutes more. Take off heat.
- Stir in until completely melted 6-ounce package (1 cup) Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Dainties (Chocolate Pieces). Stir in 1 cup cut-up pecans and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread in a buttered 8-inch square pan. Cool. Cut into 30 pieces.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
8 inch square pan 1
8-inch square pan 2
The above recipe is from Parade Magazine, December 1966.
A different advertisement, with the same recipe, appeared in the December 1964 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.