Pineapple & Oatmeal Muffins
A vintage handwritten recipe card for Pineapple and Oatmeal Muffins; make these muffins with quick oatmeal, pineapple, pineapple juice/syrup, egg, oil, brown sugar, flour, soda, baking powder.Print Recipe
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup pineapple syrup or juice from pineapple
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Blend together wet ingredients.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to oatmeal mixture and mix just enough to moisten the flour.
- Fill muffin pans 3/4 full. Bake 425-degrees for twenty minutes.