3/4 pound Velveeta cheese
12 marshmallows, cut up
1 small can pineapple, crushed
1/2 pint heavy cream
1 envelope Knox Gelatine
1/2 cup water, cool
1/4 pound cheese, grated
Melt in top of a double boiler 3/4 pound Velveeta cheese and 12 cut up marshmallows. Meanwhile, drain a small can of crushed pineapple. Whip 1/2 pint heavy cream. Let marshmallows and cheese mixture cool to room temperature.
1. Dissolve 1 envelope Knox Gelatine in 1/2 cup of cool water.
2. Mix with pineapple.
3. Stir in melted cheese and marshmallows
4. Fold in whipped cream.
5. Place in shallow pan and cover with grated cheese, about 1/4 pound.
6. Place in the icebox until firm.
7. Serve as dessert or as a salad on lettuce with mayonnaise.
Recipe from Kay Alspaugh