Sock It To Me Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8- ounce carton of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Break eggs one at a time an cream with 3/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add cake mix to the mixture; fold in 1 cup chopped pecans, and 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Mix 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Pour 1/2 batter in a bundt pan (or tube), sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture around and about, then the rest of the batter.
- Bake at 375-degrees 40 minutes or longer; it sort of begins to leave the side of the pan when done.
- Serve as is – or make a powdered sugar and milk glaze and drizzle over the cake when warm.