A vintage handwritten recipe for a Spanish Delight casserole.Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup Session Oil
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 large can mushrooms
- 3- ounce package narrow noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese grated
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Fry onions and pepper in oil until clear, not brown.
- Add meat, cook until done, not brown.
- Add tomatoes paste, corn, chili sauce, and mushrooms.
- Add cooked noodles.
- Place in a casserole dish, top with grated cheese.
- Bake 300-degrees for 1 hour. Bake at 300-degrees for 2 1/2 hours if frozen.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2