Sidecar Roquefort or Blue Cheese Dressing
A vintage handwritten recipe card for Sidecar Roquefort or Blue Cheese Dressing, make this salad dressing with buttermilk, mayonnaise, wine vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Tobasco, salt, garlic powder, Accent, catsup, lemon juice, sour cream, and Roquefort or Blue Cheese.
Share by Email
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tobasco
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Accent
- 1/3 cup catsup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 to 1 1/2 pints sour cream
- Roquefort or Blue Cheese crumbled or grated
This is a large recipe. I usually cut it in half.
Best when made a couple of days in advance.
From Marie Montgomery