Shine Like New: Unleash the Power of Nature with our All-Natural Copper Cleaner
Ditch the harsh chemicals and aggressive scrubbing! Bring your tarnished copper treasures back to life with the gentle yet effective power of Nature’s Copper Radiance, an all-natural cleaner made with the wisdom of your pantry.
This simple yet potent formula harnesses the trifecta of nature’s finest ingredients:
- Cornmeal: Acts as a gentle abrasive, effortlessly lifting away tarnish and grime without scratching or damaging delicate copper surfaces.
- Salt: Boosts the cleaning power of vinegar, while adding a sparkle to your polished copper.
- Vinegar: The natural acidic hero, effortlessly dissolving tarnish and leaving your copper gleaming with a warm, radiant glow.
Nature’s Copper Radiance:
- Safe for you and the planet: No harsh chemicals, noxious fumes, just the goodness of nature.
- Effortless cleaning: Mix, apply, and watch the tarnish vanish!
- Gentle on delicate surfaces: Use it confidently on your prized antiques, cookware, or even jewelry.
- Multi-purpose marvel: Not just for copper! This cleaner works wonders on brass, bronze, and even stainless steel.
Experience the magic:
- Mix: Combine cornmeal, salt, and vinegar in a bowl to create a thick paste.
- Apply: Use a soft cloth to spread the paste generously onto your tarnished copper.
- Buff and shine: Gently buff the paste in circular motions until the tarnish dissolves and your copper shines anew.
- Rinse and admire: Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean cloth to reveal the breathtaking radiance of your revived copper treasure.
Nature’s Copper Radiance: Clean with confidence, shine with pride.
Bonus tip: For stubborn tarnish, let the paste sit for 15-20 minutes before buffing it away.
Embrace the power of nature and say goodbye to harsh chemicals and endless scrubbing. Order your jar of Nature’s Copper Radiance today and witness the transformation of your beloved copper treasures!
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp vinegar
- Combine cornmeal, salt, and enough vinegar to form a good paste; mix well.
- Dip dry paper towel or rag in paste to scrub copper.
- Polish dry with a dry paper towel or rag.
- Rinse in clean water.