Our Collection of Pumpkin Recipes
Fall is a wonderful season that brings with it a lot of excitement and joy. One of the best things about fall is the abundance of pumpkin recipes that you can try. From sweet to savory, pumpkin can be used in various dishes to add a unique flavor and texture. Here are some of our favorite pumpkin recipes that you can try this fall:
- Pumpkin Bread: Made with raisins, pecans, pumpkin, orange juice, flour, sugar, eggs, and spices, this Pumpkin Bread is a must-try this fall.
- Pumpkin Roll: This rich pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting is all bundled up into a sliceable roll and is perfect for any fall occasion.
- Pumpkin Cake: This classic vintage pumpkin cake is a perfect blend of pumpkin and cinnamon flavors with a cream cheese frosting is sure to be a hit at any fall gathering.
- Mom’s Pumpkin Cookies: These classic vintage cookies are full of pumpkin and spice flavor. They are perfect for a fall afternoon snack.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake: This cake is a mash-up of greats: part-Bundt cake, part-pumpkin bread, with chocolate and nuts mixed in makes it perfect for snacking all day long.
Fall is the perfect time to experiment with pumpkin recipes and try something new. Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet or savory, there’s a pumpkin recipe out there for you. So, grab some canned pumpkin or make your own pumpkin puree and start baking!