Lime Jell-O Salad
A vintage handwritten recipe for the classic Lime Jell-O Salad, this congealed salad is made with Lime Jell-O, Lemon Jell-O, water, mayonnaise, Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, cottage cheese, chopped pecans, and crushed pineapple.Print Recipe
- 1 pkg Lime Jell-O 3-ounce
- 1 pkg Lemon Jell-O 3-ounce
- 2 cups water (1 cup boiling water to dissolve Jell-O and ten 1 one cup cold water)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 sm carton cottage cheese
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Mix Lime Jell-O, Lemon Jell-O, and 1 cup boiling water to dissolve Jell-O then add 1 cup cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise, Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, cottage cheese, chopped pecans, and crushed pineapple.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
Salad Mold 1
Salad Mold 2