2 large eggs
2 large egg whites
3/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
8 slices French Bread, 1 inch thick
1. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Lightly mist a pan with cooking spray.
3. Soad bread thoroughly on each side in egg mixture.
4. Place slices slightly apart in a single layer in pan.
5. Bake in a 500-degree oven until toast is golden, about 5 minutes, turn and bake till other sides are browned, 4 minutes longer. Transfer to plates.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve with maple syrup & orange wedges.