A delightful Holiday Treat!
As the festive season approaches, the air fills with the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked goodies and the heartwarming glow of twinkling lights. Amidst the merriment and cheer, it’s time to indulge in delectable treats that capture the essence of Christmas. One such delightful creation is the Christmas Ball, a delicious combination of sweet and nutty flavors adorned with a smooth chocolate coating.
These Christmas Balls are made with confectioner’s sugar, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, chopped pecans, melted butter, and crunchy peanut butter. These ingredients are mixed and rolled into balls, then chilled on wax paper and dipped in melted chocolate chips to complete the Christmas Balls.
Tips and Variations:
For a more festive touch, sprinkle the chocolate-dipped balls with Christmas sprinkles or edible glitter after they’ve set.
Instead of semisweet chocolate chips, you can use white or dark chocolate chips for a different flavor profile.
For a nut-free option, omit the chopped pecans and substitute with an equal amount of crushed vanilla wafers or additional graham cracker crumbs.
These adorable Christmas Balls are visually appealing and a delightful treat to savor during the holiday season. Their sweet, nutty, and chocolatey flavors will become a favorite among family and friends. Enjoy them as a festive dessert, a delightful snack, or a gift for loved ones. Happy holidays!
- 1 pound Confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (fine)
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 12 ounces Chocolate Chips Plus 6 ounces, extra
- 1/2 block Wax
- Work all ingredients together - confectioner's sugar, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, pecans, butter, and crunchy peanut butter.
- Dip in chocolate - 12 ounces of chocolate chips and 1/2 block of wax. Have an extra 6 ounces of chocolate chips on hand, 12 ounces may not be enough.