Servings: 8 servings
A vintage handwritten recipe card for Spaghetti Giovanni; make this classic Italian Seafood Casserole with spaghetti, butter, onion, green, salt, pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, crab meat, shrimp, sour cream, and grated cheddar cheese.Print Recipe
- 1 8- ounce package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion minced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup crab
- 1/2 cup shrimp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Cook spaghetti in salted water until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Melt butter in large skillet, cook onion, green pepper and mushrooms about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer covered about 20 minutes, add the crab, shrimp, sour cream, 1/2 cup grated cheese and the cooked spaghetti.
- Turn in a greased casserole, sprinkle cheese on top and bake in hot oven (375-degrees) about 2-minutes.