This vintage clipped recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge is from Carnation Evaporated Milk. This recipe makes two pounds of fudge.
Make this Peanut Butter Fudge with butter, Carnation Evaporated Milk, sugar, salt, miniature marshmallows, peanut butter chips, and vanilla, then topped with melted chocolate chips.
A similar recipe is the Five Minute Peanut Butter Fudge. This recipe has the peanut butter mixed in with the chocolate during cooking.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2/3 cup Undiluted Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Minature Marshmallows (4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter Chips (1 1/2 6-ounce packages)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (6 ounces)
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, peanut butter chips, and vanilla.
- Stir vigourously for 1 minute (until marshmallows melt and blend).
- Pour into an 8-inch square buttered pan.
- Melt chocolate chips, spread on fudge.
- Chill before serving.