Lemon Rub Pie
A vintage handwritten recipe for a Lemon Rub Pie. This pie is made with butter, sugar, eggs, flour, juice & peel of 3 lemons, baked in an unbaked pie shell.Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- Juice and grated peel of 3 lemons
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Preheat oven 350-degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time and beat well, add lemon juice and peel, and flour.
- Pour filling into shell and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
Print Recipe Share by Email Pin Recipe
Kitchen Helper 2
Retro Hand Mixer