A vintage handwritten recipe card for a Broccoli Casserole. Make this Broccoli Casserole with frozen broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, cocktail onions, grated cheese, salt, and pepper. Top this casserole with cracker crumbs, potato chips, or crumbled cheese crackers.
- 3 Boxes Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Cocktail Onions
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cracker Crumbs, Potato Chips, or Crumbled Cheese Crackers
- Cook broccoli for five minutes, cool and drain.
- Combine broccoli, soup, 3/4 cup cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Pour a layer of mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with onions, cracker crumbs, and another layer of broccoli mixture, onions, cracker crumbs, and cheese.
- Bake 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.