These bars are so easy to make and are always a hit! They are perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a snack.
Make these Peanut Butter Spectacular bars with peanut butter, Graham cracker crumbs, melted oleo, and powdered sugar; press this mixture into a 9×13-inch pan. Top this mixture with melted chocolate chips and oleo.
- For a richer flavor, use dark chocolate chips.
- You can also top the bars with chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- These bars are best stored in the refrigerator.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Peanut Butter Spectacular!
Peanut Butter Spectacular
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Graham crackers
- 1 cup Melted oleo
- 1 package Powdered Sugar (one pound)
- 1 package Chocolate Chips (12 ounces)
- 1/2 stick Oleo
- Mix peanut butter, Graham cracker crumbs, oleo, and powdered sugar well, (use hands); pat into a 9x13-inch pan - press down.
- Melt chocolate chips and oleo and spread over top of mixture.